Rhiannon's Soy Teriyaki Pork Steaks
Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 286
- Mix together soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, aji mirin, garlic, and ginger in a large resealable plastic bag. Place pork steaks into marinade, knead several times to coat meat, and squeeze out air. Seal bag and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Remove pork steaks from marinade and discard used marinade. Place pork steaks into a large baking dish and cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes; uncover dish and bake until juices run clear and an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the thickest steak reads at least 145 degrees F (65 degrees C), about 10 more minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 286 calories; 15.6 9.7 22.9 71 3074 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
We all enjoyed it but I think I might add a bit of brown sugar next time. I didn't have any teriyaki sauce (isn't that what soy sauce and Mirin makes) so just upped those two ingredients.
I had to add an additional 20 minutes baking time but, other than that, I have found a new favorite! My daughter in law is my toughest critic and I got high praise from her! This recipe is a kee...