Ingredients20 m servings 379 cals
- Heat closed contact grill or panini maker 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium microwaveable bowl, mix chicken and wing sauce. Cover; microwave on High 2 to 3 minutes or until hot.
- On cutting board, carefully unroll dough. Cut into 8 rectangles. Place 2 rectangles on grill; close grill. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from grill. Repeat with remaining rectangles.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture onto each of 4 rectangles; sprinkle each with about 1 1/2 tablespoons blue cheese. Top with remaining rectangles.
- Place 2 sandwiches on grill; close grill. Cook about 2 minutes or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining sandwiches. Serve with dressing.
- Simplify: Use leftover rotisserie chicken for a super-easy way to get to shredded cooked chicken.
Per Serving: 379 calories; 11.8 g fat; 41.2 g carbohydrates; 28.5 g protein; 67 mg cholesterol; 1496 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
My husband and I LOVE chicken wings so I knew this had our names written all over it! Plus it was quick and easy to put together for dinner - not to mention a bit healthier than fried chicken wi...
I love anything "buffalo" flavored, so I knew we would enjoy this. I wasn't sure the sauce would be substantial enough, but it was perfect. I love the idea of using the refrigerated pizza crus...
I love buffalo chicken so had high hopes for this. I followed the recipe exactly but unfortunately can't give more than 3 stars. It just seemed to be missing something.
Great concept to build on. The end result of this sandwich is largely dependent on the quality of hot sauce you use. I made it with Frank's Buffalo Wing sauce and enjoyed it immensely. This o...