Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 461 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 sandwiches)
- Heat closed contact grill or panini maker 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, on cutting board, carefully unroll dough. Cut into 8 rectangles. Place 2 rectangles on grill; close grill. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from grill. Repeat with remaining rectangles.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon olives on each of 4 rectangles. Top each with 1 slice cheese and one-fourth each of the salami and roasted peppers. Place remaining rectangles on top.
- Place 2 sandwiches on grill; close grill. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Repeat with remaining sandwiches.
- Substitution: Any olive tapenade, drained, can be substituted for the chopped olives for a great flavor combination.
Per Serving: 461 calories; 23.9 g fat; 39.6 g carbohydrates; 23.5 g protein; 62 mg cholesterol; 1893 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2