Ingredients20 m servings 331 cals
- Heat closed contact grill or panini maker 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, on cutting board, carefully unroll dough. Cut into 8 rectangles. Place 2 rectangles on grill; close grill. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from grill. Repeat with remaining rectangles.
- In small bowl, mix relish and mustard. Spread 4 rectangles with mustard mixture; top each with 1 slice cheese. Evenly divide ham among 4 rectangles. Top with remaining rectangles.
- Place 2 sandwiches on grill; close grill. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Repeat with remaining sandwiches.
- Substitution: If you have leftover ham, you can use it instead of purchasing ham from the deli.
- Variation: For a Cuban sandwich, substitute sliced pork for half of the ham.
Per Serving: 331 calories; 11.1 g fat; 39.8 g carbohydrates; 19.3 g protein; 45 mg cholesterol; 1375 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This says "cuban-style." It is not meant to be a Cuban sandwich. Why don't we stick to rating recipes on the way they taste intead of what they are called. It is a nice quick grilled sandwich...
Excellent...made them the other night...only added some spanish pork to the sandwiches...everyone loved them!! Put some extra mustard out along with sliced pickles and sweet plaintins.