Ingredients20 m servings 527 cals
- Heat closed contact grill or panini maker 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, on cutting board, carefully unroll dough. Cut into 8 rectangles. Place 2 rectangles on grill; close grill. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from grill. Repeat with remaining rectangles.
- Spread 1 tablespoon dressing on each of 4 rectangles. Cut chicken breasts crosswise into 1/2-inch slices. Layer sliced chicken, cheese and bacon over dressing. Top with remaining rectangles.
- Place 2 sandwiches on grill; close grill. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Repeat with remaining sandwiches. If desired, serve with mayonnaise or mustard.
- Success: If using cold chicken breasts, place on microwaveable plate. Cover with paper towel; microwave on High 1 to 2 minutes or until chicken is warm.
Per Serving: 527 calories; 26.5 g fat; 37.1 g carbohydrates; 35.4 g protein; 95 mg cholesterol; 1088 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
Extremely bland. My whole family felt it lacked flavor. I won't be making it again.
Very tasty without a lot of effort! Plus, this was a great way to use up some leftover grilled chicken. I opted to use reduced fat cheddar cheese and add some sliced tomato. This was quick and e...
Made these for lunch today and they were a big hit! I used the country french loaf and leftover chicken. Also, subbed American cheese because i didn't have any cheddar. Always looking for great ...
I didn't have the refrigerated bread the recipe asked for, I used french hoagie rolls instead. I also used a homemade lowfat ranch dressing. I "faked" a panini press by using a George Foreman gr...
Needs a little more zing to it....perhaps the Dressing needs to be a little stronger...but good though.
Made this tonight, it is fantastic! Going to try spicy/southwest ranch next time.
My husband and I had these for dinner the other night, a sandwich seemed like just the thing. I make my own Ranch dressing so I made it a little stronger (about a teas. more of the dry mix), I...