Spiced Pumpkin Puree Shooters
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 36
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- In a 3 quart soup pot heat oil. Add onions and saute 4-5 minutes. Add pumpkin puree and chicken broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer soup 10-12 minutes. Season soup with salt and pepper.
- Remove soup from heat (can be made in advance up to this point).
- In a bowl combine yogurt, and spices, mix well. Whisk in 1 cup of the spiced yogurt into the soup.
- Set 16 3-oz shot glasses (or votive candle holders) on a clean work surface.
- Divide soup among the glasses and top each with a teaspoon of remaining yogurt.
- Sprinkle with toasted seeds if desired and serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 36 calories; 1.3 4.2 2.7 2 130 Full nutrition