Ingredients1 h servings 932 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cook and stir ground beef and onion in a skillet over medium heat until the meat is crumbly and no longer pink, about 10 minutes. Drain grease.
- Combine ground beef mixture, chicken, tomato, mushrooms, and ripe olives in a bowl. Stir spaghetti sauce into ground beef mixture. Lightly mix mozzarella, sharp Cheddar, and Parmesan cheeses into the filling.
- Place a pie crust flat onto a work surface; spread with half the cream cheese, leaving an edge about 1/2-inch deep without cream cheese. Spoon half the filling over cream cheese. Fold the crust over the filling to make a large half moon-shaped calzone; press the edges together with a fork. Cut several slits in the top of the calzone to vent steam. Repeat with second crust and remaining filling. Place calzones onto a baking sheet. Brush tops with olive oil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until filling is hot, about 25 minutes. Sprinkle tops with Italian seasoning; return to oven and bake until crusts are lightly golden brown, about 5 more minutes. Let calzones stand for 5 minutes before cutting into servings.
Per Serving: 932 calories; 62 g fat; 53.8 g carbohydrates; 39.6 g protein; 120 mg cholesterol; 1375 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Very good! As the other review said, you could tweak the filling and it would still be an easy, yummy calzone. We liked the pie crust vs a pizza doughy bread crust. Next time I'll add pepperoni ...
5 for quick and easy! We liked it and will make again. We tweaked the ingredients some - based on who liked what - which made it even more convenient for a family with different taste buds.
I used a jar of pizza sauce and that was just the right amount. I also changed around the ingredients for our liking.