made it | 0 reviews |
"Served as a savory 'cocktail' at your next autumn-themed party, these veggie, mashed potato, and sausage dishes with fresh herbs make great appetizers!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 324 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place squash and zucchini on a rimmed baking sheet and toss with oil. Roast for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender and browned. Remove from oven and stir in olives, capers and herbs.
- Prepare Bob Evans Original Mashed Potatoes by following recommended microwave instructions on the package.
- Place 1 tsp. of vegetables into each martini glass.
- Place about 1/4 package (6 oz.) of mashed potatoes on top of vegetables.
- Top mashed potatoes with 1/4 of cooked vegetables.
- Place 1/4 cup crumbled sausage over vegetables and sprinkle each with 1/2 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese.
Per Serving: 324 calories; 17.5 g fat; 36.9 g carbohydrates; 6.6 g protein; 23 mg cholesterol; 906 mg sodium. Full nutrition