made it | 0 reviews |
"Thanksgiving dinner in a martini glass! Your guests will gobble up this hearty cocktail!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 456 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Prepare Bob Evans Original Mashed Potatoes by following the recommended microwaving instructions on the package.
- Prepare Bob Evans Homestyle Stuffing by following the recommended microwaving instructions on the package.
- Stir cooked sausage and 1/2 cup cranberries into the stuffing.
- Place 3 oz. of Bob Evans Original Mashed Potatoes in a martini glass.
- Place 1/3 cup of sausage and cranberry stuffing on top of potatoes.
- Place 2 slices of turkey down side of glass.
- Pour 1/4 cup roasted turkey gravy over stuffing.
- Garnish with 1/2 cup remaining dried cranberries over gravy.
- Garnish with sage leaves down side of glass on opposite side of turkey (optional).
Per Serving: 456 calories; 15.1 g fat; 57.1 g carbohydrates; 24.4 g protein; 53 mg cholesterol; 1072 mg sodium. Full nutrition