Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 330 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Place an oven rack about 5 inches from the heat source. Prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Arrange halibut on prepared baking sheet and bake until lightly browned, 4 to 6 minutes. Flip fillets, season with salt and black pepper, and continue cooking until flesh is opaque, 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Top each fillet with a mozzarella cheese slice, a basil leaf, and a tomato slice, respectively; repeat layers.
- Return halibut to oven and bake until cheese begins to melt, about 2 minutes.
- Whisk balsamic vinegar and olive oil together in a bowl; soon over halibut portions. Garnish with chopped basil to serve.
Per Serving: 330 calories; 16.4 g fat; 5 g carbohydrates; 38.2 g protein; 78 mg cholesterol; 418 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I really wanted to love this because I am a fan of anything caprese, but, unfortunately this wasn't a winner for us. I thought the cheese was heavy for the delicate fish and I wasn't a fan of ...