Ingredients55 m servings 380
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Generously spray a 12-cup fluted tube pan with cooking spray.
- Mix 1/2 cup sugar, flour, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, and 1/4 cup melted butter together in a bowl; sprinkle over the greased sides and bottom of tube pan.
- Separate biscuit dough into 16 biscuits; cut each biscuit into 4 pieces.
- Mix 3/4 cup sugar and 1 tablespoon cinnamon together in a bowl. Pour 1/2 cup melted butter into a separate bowl.
- Dip each biscuit piece in the 1/2 cup melted butter; roll in the cinnamon-sugar mixture until well coated. Toss coated biscuit pieces and blueberries together in a large bowl; arrange biscuits and blueberries in the prepared fluted tube pan. Drizzle with 1/4 cup butter and any remaining butter from dipping.
- Bake in the preheated oven until biscuits are golden brown, 20 to 30 minutes. Cool in the pan for 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving platter.
- Whisk confectioners' sugar and milk together in a bowl until smooth. Drizzle over warm bread.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute a 2 1/2-quart ring mold for the fluted tube pan if you desire.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the cinnamon-sugar coating ingredients. The actual amount of the coating consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 380 calories; 19.4 48.5 4.4 31 650 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
In my humble opinion..... I think it would be better if instead of bisquits yeast rolls were used and way too much sauce for dish.
I halved this recipe and baked it in a loaf pan. I also cut the biscuits in half and then into 3rds. Layered 2 layers of biscuits sprinkled with blueberries. Baking time was a bit off, baking i...