Cranberry Sorbet Frozen Cosmopolitan
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 15 m servings 622
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 cocktails)
- Stir gelatin into 3 cups water in a bowl until dissolved.
- Place cranberries into a large pot and cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until skins pop open, 10 to 15 minutes. Drain cranberries through a sieve.
- Combine cranberries, gelatin-water mixture, and sugar in a pot; bring to a simmer. Cook and stir cranberry mixture until sugar is dissolved, 5 to 10 minutes. Set aside to cool; stir in lemon juice.
- Pour cranberry mixture into a container and cover; freeze 8 hours or overnight.
- Blend 2 cups cranberry sorbet, vodka, triple sec, lime juice, and ice cubes in a blender until smooth. Pour cosmopolitan mixture into 4 martini glasses.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the sorbet recipe. The actual amount of the sorbet consumed in the cocktails will vary.
Per Serving: 622 calories; 0.2 124.7 2 0 14 Full nutrition