Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients49 m servings 470 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 bruschetta)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Arrange bread slices on a baking sheet. Drizzle 2 tablespoons olive oil on top; season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crisp, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven. Keep oven on.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in an oven-safe skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir garlic until fragrant, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in tomatoes; season with salt and pepper. Simmer, stirring frequently, until breaking down into a sauce, about 10 minutes.
- Make 6 wells in the tomatoes using a wooden spoon. Crack 1 egg into each well. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and basil leaves on top.
- Transfer skillet to the preheated oven; bake until whites are set and yolks are still runny, about 6 minutes.
- Scoop 1 egg over each slice of bread using a large spoon. Spoon remaining tomatoes over the top.
- Cook's Note:
- If you prefer your eggs cooked with a firmer yolk, just increase the baking time.
Per Serving: 470 calories; 16 g fat; 61.4 g carbohydrates; 17.9 g protein; 167 mg cholesterol; 1001 mg sodium. Full nutrition