Ingredients55 m servings 380 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Arrange tart shells in 2 muffin tins; line shell each with a layer of pie weights or dried beans.
- Bake shells in the preheated oven until edges of crusts are lightly browned and about 75% cooked, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels; crumble when cooled.
- Divide 1 cup Swiss cheese, bacon, and green onions evenly into the tart shells.
- Whisk eggs, milk, mustard, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl. Ladle egg mixture into each tart shell about 2/3 full. Top each tart with the remaining 1/4 cup Swiss cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until egg is set in the middle of each tart and shells are browned, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use the tart shells without pre-baking them but the bottoms may turn out soggy.
Per Serving: 380 calories; 20.1 g fat; 39.8 g carbohydrates; 10.5 g protein; 80 mg cholesterol; 401 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 13
These were really good. I used wonton wrappers instead of pre-made shells and they wer a huge hit at a recent baby shower.
paired-up with Beaujolais wine for your truly epicurean delight !!! party-on, mon ami !!!
Very delicious and simple to prepare! I served these at an open house and they were a big hit! They disappear quickly right out of the oven, but are also tasty when served cold.