Mini Quiche Lorraine
Ingredients55 m servings 380
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Arrange tart shells in 2 muffin tins; line shell each with a layer of pie weights or dried beans.
- Bake shells in the preheated oven until edges of crusts are lightly browned and about 75% cooked, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels; crumble when cooled.
- Divide 1 cup Swiss cheese, bacon, and green onions evenly into the tart shells.
- Whisk eggs, milk, mustard, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl. Ladle egg mixture into each tart shell about 2/3 full. Top each tart with the remaining 1/4 cup Swiss cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until egg is set in the middle of each tart and shells are browned, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use the tart shells without pre-baking them but the bottoms may turn out soggy.
Per Serving: 380 calories; 20.1 39.8 10.5 80 401 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 16
These were really good. I used wonton wrappers instead of pre-made shells and they wer a huge hit at a recent baby shower.
paired-up with Beaujolais wine for your truly epicurean delight !!! party-on, mon ami !!!
If you bake these at 375 in the bottom third of your oven for 25 to 30 minutes till just set you don't need to pre cook the shells thanks for the recipe
Very delicious and simple to prepare! I served these at an open house and they were a big hit! They disappear quickly right out of the oven, but are also tasty when served cold.
Very simple and yummy. The first to dissappear at the potluck!