Ingredientsservings 249 cals
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Beat brownie mix, melted butter, cream cheese and egg in medium bowl 50 strokes with spoon until well blended (dough will be sticky).
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets to make 24 cookies; smooth edge of each to form round cookie.
- Mix powdered sugar and peanut butter in small bowl with spoon until mixture forms a ball. With hands, roll rounded teaspoonfuls peanut butter mixture into 24 balls. Lightly press 1 ball into center of each ball of dough.
- Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until edges are set. Cool on cookie sheets at least 30 minutes.
- Spread thin layer of frosting over peanut butter portion of each cooled cookie.
- High Altitude (above 3500 ft.): Flatten cookies slightly before baking. Bake at 350 degrees F for 11 to 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 249 calories; 12.8 g fat; 32.5 g carbohydrates; 4.1 g protein; 18 mg cholesterol; 176 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
Peanut butter and chocolate. What more do you need to say? Loved it!
These cookies are very good. They taste like a mix between a chewy brownie and a peanut butter cookie. If you don't like really sweet cookies, leave out the frosting. They are just as good witho...
Yummy! I followed the recipe but because I love peanut butter the teaspoons used for the center peanut butter mixture were closer to tablespoons. These are as filling and rich as brownies and o...
I am only 16 and just found out I have a love for baking! This is the best thing i have made. Not hard to make and delicious!! Chocolate and peanut butter together, what more could you ask for?:)