Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 sandwiches)
- Slice the rolls in half and spread butter on both sides.
- Garnish one half with a few leaves of lettuce and a slice of tomato.
- Top the tomato with the slices of ham.
- Cut the Maille(R) cornichons in 4, and dice them, then place them on top of the slices of ham.
- Sprinkle shallots and parsley to taste.
- Top with other half of roll and serve.
Per Serving: 187 calories; 12.7 10 8.7 33 529 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1