Cherry Berries on a Cloud
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 h 15 m servings 242
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar together in a bowl. Stir marshmallows, whipped topping, and vanilla through the cream cheese mixture. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate 8 to 12 hours.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Beat egg whites with cream of tartar in a large bowl; add 1 cup sugar in small amounts into the egg white mixture and keep beating until very stiff. Draw a large circle onto a piece of brown paper or parchment. Fill in the circle with the meringue mixture building up the sides.
- Draw a large circle onto a sheet parchment paper. Fill the circle with the egg white mixture building up the sides to form a large cylinder.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Turn heat off and let meringue cool undisturbed in the oven without ever opening the oven door for 1 hour more.
- Stir cherry pie filling, strawberries, and lemon juice together in a bowl.
- Gently spread cream cheese mixture over the top of the meringue; top with cherry pie filling mixture.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 242 calories; 7.2 42.8 2.2 8 55 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was a recipe my grandmother used often when I was a child. It is SO good - one of my favorite things. Very tickled to find it here :)