Ingredients3 h 25 m servings 545
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Crumble ground beef into skillet; add salami, pepperoni, and onion. Cook and stir mixture until beef is completely browned, 7 to 10 minutes. Drain grease from skillet. Transfer meat mixture to a slow cooker; stir stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, garlic powder, oregano, salt, and pepper into the meat mixture.
- Cook mixture in slow cooker on Low for 2 hours.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in boiling water until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread a thin layer of the sauce from the meat mixture into the bottom of a baking dish. Layer about 1/3 of the noodles into the bottom of the dish; top with about 1 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese, 2/3 cup cottage cheese, 3 slices white American cheese, and 4 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese. Spread about 1/3 of the meat mixture over the cheese layer. Repeat layers twice more.
- Bake in preheated oven until the cheese melts throughout the lasagna, about 30 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes before cutting to serve.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 545 calories; 33 27.6 36.8 106 1997 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
This recipe was easy to follow especially being my first time making homemade lasagna. This is the best lasagna I've ever had! I will be making this again and again. Thanks for sharing this reci...
just made this for dinner,and it was excellent, will make again!!!!
To die for & extremely filling, 2 Thumbs up ALL THE WAY.. A must TRY.
I have made this recipe twice now. I used ricotta rather than cottage cheese, but otherwise I followed the recipe exactly. My husband loved it, and I took it to church and 2 people asked for th...
Iv'e made this recipe 3 times. First time I followed the recipe to the t, the salami was a bit over powering. The second time around, i left the salami out, it was way better. I also added chop...