Ingredients3 h 25 m servings 545 cals
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Crumble ground beef into skillet; add salami, pepperoni, and onion. Cook and stir mixture until beef is completely browned, 7 to 10 minutes. Drain grease from skillet. Transfer meat mixture to a slow cooker; stir stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, garlic powder, oregano, salt, and pepper into the meat mixture.
- Cook mixture in slow cooker on Low for 2 hours.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in boiling water until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread a thin layer of the sauce from the meat mixture into the bottom of a baking dish. Layer about 1/3 of the noodles into the bottom of the dish; top with about 1 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese, 2/3 cup cottage cheese, 3 slices white American cheese, and 4 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese. Spread about 1/3 of the meat mixture over the cheese layer. Repeat layers twice more.
- Bake in preheated oven until the cheese melts throughout the lasagna, about 30 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes before cutting to serve.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 545 calories; 33 g fat; 27.6 g carbohydrates; 36.8 g protein; 106 mg cholesterol; 1997 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
This recipe was easy to follow especially being my first time making homemade lasagna. This is the best lasagna I've ever had! I will be making this again and again. Thanks for sharing this reci...
To die for & extremely filling, 2 Thumbs up ALL THE WAY.. A must TRY.
I have made this recipe twice now. I used ricotta rather than cottage cheese, but otherwise I followed the recipe exactly. My husband loved it, and I took it to church and 2 people asked for th...
Iv'e made this recipe 3 times. First time I followed the recipe to the t, the salami was a bit over powering. The second time around, i left the salami out, it was way better. I also added chop...