Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 serving)
- In a cocktail shaker add all the ingredients together except soda water and fill halfway with ice. Shake vigorously.
- Double strain into glass filled with ice, add splash of soda water and garnish.
You might also like
- ** See recipe for Simple Syrup with Truvia® Natural Sweetener.
- ** or 2 1/2 packets Truvia® natural sweetener or 2 teaspoons of Truvia® natural sweetener spoonable.”
- *This cocktail has 105 calories and 1 grams of sugar per serving compared to 155 calories and 13 grams of sugar per serving in the sugar-sweetened version.
- Nutrition Facts per serving: Calories 105; Carbohydrate 1g; Sugars 1g
ReviewsRead all reviews 1