Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 serving)
- In a cocktail shaker add all the ingredients together and fill halfway with ice. Shake vigorously.
- Double strain into glass filled with ice and garnish.
- ** See recipe for Simple Syrup with Truvia® Natural Sweetener.
- ** or 2 1/2 packets Truvia® natural sweetener or 2 teaspoons Truvia® natural sweetener spoonable.
- *This cocktail has 105 calories and 1 grams of sugar per serving compared to 155 calories and 13 grams of sugar per serving in the sugar-sweetened version.
- Nutrition Facts per serving: Calories 105; Carbohydrate 1g; Sugars 1g
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Sorry, but I don't think this makes a serving; if you double it, yes. This was OK, but you did get a little bit of an aftertaste from the Truvia simple syrup. But it certainly was imbibed with...