- Add Truvia(R) natural sweetener to 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Shake or blend until dissolved completely.
- Store refrigerated. For best results, use within a day of making.
- *or 12 packets Truvia® natural sweetener
- This simple syrup sweetened with Truvia® natural sweetener contains zero calories per 1/2 cup compared to a sugar-sweetened simple syrup that has 400 calories per 1/2 cup.
- Nutrition Facts per serving (1 oz; 2 Tbsp): Calories 0; Total Fat, 0g; Saturated Fat, 0g; Trans Fat, 0g; Cholesterol, 0mg; Sodium, 0mg; Total Carbohydrate, 11g; Dietary Fiber, 0g; Sugars, 0g; Erythritol, 11g: Protein, 0g; Vitamin A, 0% DV; Vitamin C, 0% DV; Calcium, 0% DV; Iron, 0% DV.
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
Works flawlessly for mixed drinks, but it's much sweeter than simple syrup, so adjust accordingly. The key to the incomplete dissolving of the crystals is to mix the Truvia and water, bring it t...
If you have an electric teakettle & a Pyrex dish or measuring cup, just boil the water in the kettle and pour it over the Truvia in the Pyrex. It instantly dissolves-- no heating in a saucepan ...
Definitely a very "simple" recipe for simple syrup! And while the truvia doesn't dissolve completely it worked for "Light Delight Sauza(R)-Rita.
Never really could get the Truvia completely dissolved, but it tastes OK. Needed this for a margarita.
To help dissolve, simply employ the recipe instructions to make a simple syrup: heat the water and Truvia in a saucepan until all crystals are dissolved, to just beginning to boil...then cool a...
We found it very easy and good! We doubled it to make sure we had enough!