Red Sangria with Truvia® Natural Sweetener
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Spiced Simple Syrup: Place all of the ingredients in a medium saucepot, stir.
- Place on high heat, bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, allow to cool completely.
- Pour syrup through a strainer to remove spices.
- Pour syrup into a jar with lid and store refrigerated. Shake before using.
- Sangria: Combine wine, 3/4 cup spiced simple syrup, sparkling water, orange juice, and fruit slices. Stir briskly.
- Serve over ice in large red wine glasses.
You might also like
- **or 14 packets of Truvia® natural sweetener
- *This cocktail has 80 calories and 1 gram of sugar per serving compared to the sugar-sweetened version that has 140 calories and 12 grams of sugar per serving.
- Nutrition Facts per serving (8 fl oz): Calories 80; Total Fat, 0g; Saturated Fat, 0g; Trans Fat, 0g; Cholesterol, 0mg; Sodium, 0mg; Total Carbohydrate, 10g; Dietary Fiber, 1g; Sugars, 1g; Erythritol, 3g: Protein, 0g; Vitamin A, 0% DV; Vitamin C, 35% DV; Calcium, 2% DV; Iron, 4% DV
ReviewsRead all reviews 1