Apple Crisp with Truvia® Natural Sweetener
"This dish is delicious hot or cold. Be creative and substitute in your favorite seasonal fruits for some or all of the apples try pears, cranberries, or peaches. Made with Truvia® natural sweetener this dessert contains 30% fewer calories* and has 60% less sugar than the sugar-sweetened version."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Assemble all ingredients; Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place apples in a large bowl; sprinkle with water, Truvia(R) natural sweetener, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg; toss to coat the fruit.
- Spray 9-inch baking dish with non-stick spray; place apple mixture in dish.
- In a separate small bowl, combine oats, Truvia(R) natural sweetener, second flour and cinnamon, melted butter, brown sugar and salt; stir to form crumbly mixture.
- Sprinkle crumb mixture on top of apples.
- Bake 35-40 minutes until apples are tender.
You might also like
- Pairs well when served with light vanilla ice cream.
- If desired, peel apples-will reduce fiber content.
- ** or 6 packets Truvia® natural sweetener
- *This crisp has 180 calories and 10 grams of sugar per serving as compared to regular crisp that has 250 calories and 27 grams of sugar per serving.
- Nutrition Facts per serving: Calories 180; Total Fat, 7g; Saturated Fat, 3.5g; Trans Fat,0g; Cholesterol, 15mg; Sodium, 30mg; Total Carbohydrate, 33g; Dietary Fiber, 4g; Sugars, 10g; Erythritol, 5g: Protein, 3g; Vitamin A, 4% DV; Vitamin C, 6% DV; Calcium, 4% DV; Iron, 8% DV
ReviewsRead all reviews 1