Pumpkin Pie with Truvia® Natural Sweetener
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 8 servings (9 -inch pie)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Roll out pastry on floured surface 1 inch larger than inverted 9-inch pie pan.
- Ease pastry into pan; flute and trim edge.
- Mix pumpkin, evaporated milk, and eggs on medium speed until well blended; add additional ingredients; mix well.
- Pour mixture into prepared pastry shell.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Top with whipped topping, if desired.
- *This pie has 80% less sugar and contains 30% fewer calories than a full sugar pie.
- **or 20 packets Truvia® natural sweetener.
- Nutrition Facts per serving: Calories 180; Total Fat, 11g; Saturated Fat, 3g; Trans Fat, 2.5g; Cholesterol, 88mg; Sodium, 240mg; Total Carbohydrate, 22g; Dietary Fiber, 7g; Sugars, 1g; Erythritol, 10g: Protein, 7g; Vitamin A, 140% DV; Vitamin C, 6% DV; Calcium, 15% DV; Iron, 10% DV.