- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda in a small bowl.
- Beat butter, Truvia(R) Baking Blend and vanilla (and optional molasses) in a separate large mixing bowl. Mix in egg.
- Gradually stir in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop rounded tablespoons on cookie sheets and press down to slightly flatten.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Note: Adding molasses will give cookies a darker color and richer flavor. This will affect nutritionals.
- *This cookie has 170 calories and 5 grams of sugar per serving compared to the full sugar version that has 200 calories and 13 grams of sugar per serving
- Nutrition Facts per serving (2 cookies; 38g): Calories 170; Total Fat, 13g; Saturated Fat, 7g; Trans Fat, 0g; Cholesterol, 30mg; Sodium, 115mg; Total Carbohydrate, 15g; Dietary Fiber, 2g; Sugars, 5g; Erythritol, 3g: Protein, 3g; Vitamin A, 6% DV; Vitamin C, 0% DV; Calcium, 0% DV; Iron, 10% DV.
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
These cookies taste like a normal chocolate chip cookie should taste! But, my cookies did not flatten out as I expected, so next time I will flatten them a bit before baking. I used semi-sweet ...
These cookies are really great! Although, I would watch the sizes! I used the rounded table spoon and it only made half the recipe! I couldn't find sugar free chocolate chips at my local groce...