Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Combine romaine, onion and strawberries in a large bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, milk, Truvia(R) natural sweetener, vinegar and poppy seeds.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and toss. Sprinkle with almonds.
- * or 8 packets Truvia® natural sweetener.
- This salad has 120 calories and 6 grams of sugar per serving compared to the sugar-sweetened version that has 160 calories and 14 grams of sugar per serving.
- Nutrition Facts per serving (140 g): Calories 120; Total Fat, 9g; Saturated Fat, 1.5g; Trans Fat, 0g; Cholesterol, 10mg; Sodium, 150mg; Total Carbohydrate, 13g; Dietary Fiber, 3g; Sugars, 6g; Erythritol, 3g; Protein, 2g; Vitamin A, 60% DV; Vitamin C, 70% DV; Calcium, 4% DV; Iron, 4% DV.
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Little sweet, but that could be a taste preference on our part. It didn't say what type of vinegar to use, so I used white balsamic which was a good choice, and I will use again. I gave it a g...