Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the lemon zest, Truvia(R) Baking Blend, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a smaller bowl, combine sour cream, eggs, vanilla, butter, and lemon juice and whisk together until smooth.
- Add the sour cream mixture to the flour mixture. Gently mix together until just combined, then fold in the poppy seeds.
- Divide batter evenly into paper lined muffin cups.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Prepare glaze by mixing lemon juice with ground Truvia(R) Baking Blend.
- Brush or drizzle glaze on muffins.
You might also like
- *This muffin has 230 calories and 9 grams of sugar per serving as compared to a full sugar muffin that has 350 calories and 37 grams of sugar per serving.
- Nutrition Facts per serving (1 muffin; 85g): Calories 230; Total Fat, 11g; Saturated Fat, 6g; Trans Fat, 0g; Cholesterol, 65mg; Sodium, 220mg; Total Carbohydrate, 37g; Dietary Fiber, 1g; Sugars, 9g; Erythritol, 9g: Protein, 4g; Vitamin A, 8% DV; Vitamin C, 10% DV; Calcium, 10% DV; Iron, 8% DV.
ReviewsRead all reviews 1