- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine Truvia(R) Baking Blend, peanut butter, shortening, butter, egg, and vanilla in a large bowl and mix on low speed until combined.
- In a second smaller bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Add slowly to the larger bowl and mix until combined.
- Shape dough into 1 1/4 inch balls, flattening slightly on the top and bottom.
- Place cookies 3 inches apart on a parchment-lined or ungreased cookie sheet.
- Using a fork, press a crisscross pattern in each cookie.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Allow to rest 5 minutes on pan, then place cookies on a wire rack to cool completely.
- *These cookies have 120 calories and 3 grams of sugar per serving as compared to the full sugar version that has 150 calories and 11 grams of sugar per serving.
- Nutrition Facts per serving: (2 cookies; 27g): Calories 120; Total Fat, 7g; Saturated Fat, 2g; Trans Fat, 0g; Cholesterol, 10mg; Sodium, 115mg; Total Carbohydrate, 13g; Dietary Fiber, 1g; Sugars, 3g; Erythritol, 3g: Protein, 3g; Vitamin A, 0% DV; Vitamin C, 0% DV; Calcium, 0% DV; Iron, 4% DV.
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
These are great cookies, very sweet. Be sure to sift flour, I didn't and had too much. If you don't be sure to use 1/4 cup less.
This was really easy to make, however I used full Truvia rather than the blend. First, I had a hard time with the dough. It was very crumbly and didn't stick real well. Then when I went to press...
These cookies were too dry and crumbly. Also did not have the expected flavor when made with stevia and not real sugar. Felt like a waste of good peanut butter!