Pan-Seared Marinated Pork Cutlets with a Parmesan-Garlic Crust
Ingredients4 h 30 m servings 306
- Whisk 3 tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice, Italian seasoning, kosher salt, and black pepper together in a bowl; transfer to a large resealable bag. Place pork pieces in marinade and turn to coat. Marinate in refrigerator for 4 to 8 hours.
- Mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic, and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a small bowl.
- Set oven rack about 5 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Heat canola oil in a large, heavy, oven-safe skillet, such as a cast-iron skillet, over medium-high heat. Remove pork from marinade and reserve the marinade. Sear marinated pork pieces in the hot oil just until lightly browned but still pink in the center, about 2 minutes. Turn pork over and pour in reserved marinade. Turn heat to high and cook pork for 1 more minute.
- Spoon crust mixture over cutlets in skillet and broil in the preheated oven until the crust is crisp and golden brown, 1 to 3 minutes. Garnish with parsley.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 306 calories; 21.3 8 20.8 53 649 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I marinated the pork for only 2 1/2 hours and otherwise followed the directions as written. We thought this was good, but when it came to the leftovers, there were no takers. We use that as a ...
This was absolutely horrible...the crust tasted doughy and the pork chops had no flavor, despite marinating for 4 hrs, and they were dry. Good thing my husband eats anything. His advice to me wa...
Loved this recipe! I don’t have cast iron skillet, so for the broiler, I lined broiler pan with aluminum foil and let it preheat while I was pan frying. Then I transferred pork to broiler pan a...