Pasta with Turkey Ham from the LACTAID® Brand
made it | 0 reviews |
Makers of LACTAID® Brand Products
"Choose your favorite pasta shape and whip up a winning dish in no time. The rustic sauce of turkey ham, ripe tomatoes and herbs makes this dinner pasta burst with flavor."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 (1 1/2-cup) servings)
- Cook pasta following package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil over medium heat in a large frying pan. Add onion and garlic. Cook over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes. Add tomatoes and ham. Cook 3 to 4 minutes, just until tomatoes are warm. Add LACTAID(R) Reduced Fat Milk and pasta.
- Simmer over medium heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until the LACTAID(R) Reduced Fat Milk has reduced and started to thicken. Add herbs and simmer 3 to 4 minutes for flavors to blend. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups (1/8 of recipe)
- Amount per serving: Calories, 350; Calories from Fat, 80; Total Fat, 9g; Saturated Fat, 2g; Cholesterol, 25mg; Sodium, 300mg; Total Carbohydrate, 52g; Dietary Fiber, 3g; Sugars, 9g; Protein, 15g; Calcium, 116mg