Ingredients1 h 15 m servings
- Beat pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 minutes.
- Chop 10 cookies coarsely; stir into pudding with whipped topping until blended. Spoon into 8 dessert dishes.
- Refrigerate 1 hour. Cut remaining cookies in half. Top desserts with cookie halves and fruit. Garnish with mint, if desired.
- Substitute: Prepare using Peanut Butter Creme OREO Fudge Cremes.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: 210 calories, 8g total fat, 5g saturated fat, 5mg cholesterol, 280mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate, 1g dietary fiber, 25g sugars, 3g protein.
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Needed a dessert for tonight, and it needed to be quick. Used sugar free pudding, skim milk, light whipped topping, and it still tasted fantastic. The mint Oreo cookies really star in this, bu...
Very good dessert. It's quick and easy, and very pretty with the fresh strawberries and fresh green mint leaves!