Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings
Original recipe yields 30 servings
- Place 1 cookie in each of 30 paper-lined muffin cups. Prepare cake batter as directed on package; spoon 1 heaping tablespoon over each cookie. (All batter will not be used.)
- Bake 14 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool in pans 5 minutes; remove to wire racks. Cool completely.
- Microwave marshmallow creme in medium microwaveable bowl on high for 15 seconds. Gradually stir in whipped topping until blended.
- Remove liners from cupcakes; cut cupcakes horizontally in half. Fill with whipped topping mixture. Serve upside-down.
- How to Store: Keep filled cupcakes refrigerated.
- How to Use the Remaining Cake Batter: Use the remaining batter to bake cupcakes as directed on package.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: 140 calories, 4.5g total fat, 1.5g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 160mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate, 0g dietary fiber, 15g sugars, 1g protein.
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Baked these for my daughters kindergarten class and they were a huge hit, also very easy to bake! I used frosting instead of using the whipped topping mixture.... YUM!