Holiday OREO Bark
"Looking for a little something to remember friends and family this holiday season? Try this festive bark, featuring layers of semi-sweet and white chocolates topped with crushed candy canes and chopped OREO cookies. Wrap it in cellophane bags tied with colorful ribbons for an extra-special touch."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 30 m servings
Original recipe yields 18 servings
- Cover large baking sheet with foil. Spread semi-sweet chocolate in a thin layer onto pan. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Spread white chocolate in a thin layer over semi-sweet chocolate. Sprinkle with remaining ingredients. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Break into pieces or cut with cookie cutters to make Holiday OREO Bark Christmas Trees (see Tip). Store in tightly covered container.
- Special Extra: Holiday OREO Bark Christmas Trees: Cut bark using various sized star-shaped cookie cutters. Stack stars as shown in photo to form tree shapes. For easier cutting, use a wooden mallet to tap the cutters to cut through the bark.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: 180 calories, 10g total fat, 5g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 50mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate, 1g dietary fiber, 19g sugars, 2g protein.
ReviewsRead all reviews 1