Ingredients30 m servings 76 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a jelly roll pan with aluminum foil.
- Melt butter and margarine together in a saucepan; stir brown sugar into butter mixture until dissolved; bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium, and cook at a boil until caramelized, about 2 minutes.
- Spread graham crackers in a single layer onto prepared aluminum foil. Pour butter mixture over graham crackers. Sprinkle pecans over the crackers.
- Bake in preheated oven until topping begins to solidify, about 12 minutes. Let crackers cool before breaking into pieces to serve.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 76 calories; 5.8 g fat; 6 g carbohydrates; 0.5 g protein; 5 mg cholesterol; 58 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
Extremely easy and so good! I made a small batch, in a 10x7 pan. The pan held 4 whole sheets of graham crackers. Only, used 4 Tbl butter and 4 Tbl brown sugar. Then baked for 5-7 minutes until i...
So simple and delicious. I used all butter. (Not sure why you would use half margarine) I love pecans but was running short so I used half English walnuts chopped fine. I baked it for 5 minut...
Wonderful! I don't like pecans so I substituted toffee bits instead. Perfect! Turned out great and it was gone in no time!
We loved this recipe. I cut the brown sugar down to 1/2 cup. When I removed from the oven, I sprinkled 6 oz. of chocolate chips over the top and allowed them to melt and then spread over the to...
Made this just in time for Christmas my family absolutely loved it. I made a batch with chocolate also. So easy and so delicious. It’s a winner!
These were everyone's new favorite at Christmas this year. I broke the graham crackers in half and pressed them right up against each other on the cookie sheet before pouring the mixture. If y...