Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 197
Original recipe yields 30 servings (30 tarts)
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir onions until brown, soft, and sweet, 40 to 45 minutes. Let onions cool for a few minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Remove tart shells from freezer and place on baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Combine caramelized onions with pears, blue cheese, and walnuts in a large bowl. Spoon pear-blue cheese filling into still-frozen tart shells.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the filling is hot and melted and the pastry shells are lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes. Serve warm or cooled.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 197 calories; 11.2 20.2 4.4 8 201 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1