Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 612 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain, reserving 4 cups of the water from boiling.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir onion, celery, and garlic in olive oil until tender, 3 to 5 minutes; add to potatoes with reserved water, milk, cream of celery soup, butter, and parsley. Season soup with salt and pepper.
- Bring potato mixture to a simmer over low heat; stirring frequently, cook at a simmer for 30 minutes.
- Cook and stir bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat until crisp, about 10 minutes. Drain grease.
- Ladle soup into bowls. Sprinkle bacon and Cheddar cheese over soup to serve.
Per Serving: 612 calories; 29.6 g fat; 68.6 g carbohydrates; 20.7 g protein; 76 mg cholesterol; 1022 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1