Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 567
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Brush pork chops with 2 teaspoons white vinegar and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon dill, 1/4 teaspoon pickling spice, salt, and black pepper. Place pork chops in a broiling pan.
- Broil in the preheated oven until juices run clear and chops are browned, 4 to 8 minutes per side. Drizzle chops with 1 more teaspoon vinegar and flip chops halfway through cooking. An instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of a chop should read at least 145 degrees F (65 degrees C).
- Place beef broth, potatoes, and 1/4 cup white vinegar in a saucepan, bring to a boil, cover, and boil for 4 minutes. Stir in 1/4 teaspoon dill, 1/4 teaspoon pickling spice, and shredded cabbage; cover and boil for 4 more minutes. Drain liquid and stir 2 tablespoons vinegar into cabbage mixture. Season with salt and black pepper and serve with broiled pork chops.
- Cook's Note:
- You could marinate the pork chops with some vinegar before cooking if you want them a little more tangy. If you like larger chunks for your potatoes, you might need to boil them a little longer.
Per Serving: 567 calories; 9.9 69.2 51.2 107 445 Full nutrition