Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients48 m servings 442 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place Reynolds(R) Oven Bag in 13x9x2-inch pan. Add flour and Mexican seasoning to bag; squeeze bag to blend seasonings.
- Add chicken, black beans, tomatoes, and rice to oven bag. Gently squeeze bag to blend ingredients. Arrange ingredients in even layer. Fold down bag opening two times to hold bag open.
- Microwave chicken broth in microwave-safe bowl or measuring cup for about 2 minutes until it is very hot. Carefully pour broth over other ingredients in bag. Carefully unfold bag opening.
- Close bag with nylon tie. Cut six 1/2-inch slits in top. Tuck ends of bag in pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until chicken reaches 170 degrees F. on thermometer and rice is done. Remove from oven. Let stand 5 minutes. Carefully cut bag open.
- Spoon chicken and rice mixture onto heated tortillas. Add toppers, if desired. Turn tortilla ends in and roll around filling to eat.
- REYNOLDS® OVEN BAGS TIPS:
- We tested with Ro Tel® Diced Tomatoes with Lime Juice & Cilantro, and Old El Paso® Flour Tortillas.
- Add salt to taste if not included in your Mexican seasoning.
- To make your own Mexican seasoning, combine 1 teaspoon seasoned salt, 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin and 1/2 teaspoon chili powder.
Per Serving: 442 calories; 9.7 g fat; 59.8 g carbohydrates; 28.2 g protein; 48 mg cholesterol; 1163 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
We loved this recipe! I substituted regular petite diced tomatoes and added fresh cilantro and lime juice. I also added a can of corn. It was DELISH!