Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients47 m servings 633 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Prepare Basil Oil: Combine basil, olive oil, chopped garlic and red pepper flakes in a large bowl; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place Reynolds(R) Oven Bag in a 13x9x2-inch pan.
- Place tomatoes in oven bag and squeeze bag to crush tomatoes. Add eggplant, bell pepper, onion, oil, flour, Italian seasoning and salt. Turn bag several times to mix. Arrange ingredients in even layer.
- Close bag with nylon tie. Cut six 1/2-inch slits in top of bag. Tuck ends of bag in pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until eggplant is tender. Carefully cut bag open. Spoon roasted vegetables into Basil Oil. Add the cooked pasta and cheeses; stir until mixed well. Serve immediately or at room temperature.
- REYNOLDS® OVEN BAGS TIPS:
- To cut basil into thin strips, stack several basil leaves in a pile and roll the pile lengthwise into a tight cigar shape. Use a sharp knife to slice across the rolled basil. The closer together the slices, the thinner the strips will be.
Per Serving: 633 calories; 28.6 g fat; 68.7 g carbohydrates; 32.2 g protein; 49 mg cholesterol; 888 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1