Ingredients37 m servings 564 cals
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place oven bag in 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Add flour, chicken broth, Worcestershire sauce and mustard to oven bag; squeeze bag to blend ingredients. ADD meatballs, onion, and mushrooms. Turn bag several times to mix. Arrange ingredients in an even layer in pan.
- Close bag with nylon tie. Cut six 1/2-inch slits in top. Tuck ends of bag in pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through and sauce has thickened. Carefully cut open bag.
- Spoon meatballs and sauce into large serving bowl. Slowly stir in sour cream, dill, salt and pepper. Serve over cooked egg noodles. Garnish with fresh dill if desired.
- REYNOLDS® OVEN BAGS TIPS:
- Use kitchen shears to snip fresh dill.
- We tested with French's® Dijon style mustard and Cooked Perfect® frozen meatballs.
Per Serving: 564 calories; 23 g fat; 65.5 g carbohydrates; 22.5 g protein; 113 mg cholesterol; 1293 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
i did this in the crockpot tonight. i put all ingredients in on high for about 3 1/2 hours. everything was fully cooked, and tasted great. i needed to thicken the sauce, and even then it was ...
I did not bother with an oven bag only because I didn't have any. I used beef broth instead of chicken broth (they were beef meatballs--I just matched like with like) and because I don't have fr...
Yummy!!! I didn't have "Swedish" meatballs so I used regular frozen Italian meatballs. I also added a can of cream of mushroom soup and extra dill. So super yummy!!!!
This was overall a very good recipe. If I made it again I'd do a few things differently. I'd cut back the onion to half of one. The taste was just too overwhelming. The sauce was good but I thou...