Greek Chicken with Tomatoes, Artichokes and Feta
made it | 0 reviews |
"Chunks of chicken, grape tomatoes, marinated artichoke hearts, feta cheese, and olives are baked with Greek seasoning for this easy Mediterranean-inspired dish."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients36 m servings 292 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place Reynolds(R) Oven Bag in 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Add tomatoes to oven bag and squeeze bag to break open tomatoes.
- Add chicken, artichokes, feta, olives, flour and Greek seasoning to bag. Turn bag several times to mix ingredients; arrange ingredients in an even layer in bag.
- Close bag with nylon tie. Cut six 1/2-inch slits in top. Tuck ends of bag into pan.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until chicken reaches 170 degrees F. on thermometer. Carefully cut open bag; stir. Add Basil Chiffonade to garnish servings.
- REYNOLDS® OVEN BAGS TIPS:
- We tested with Cavender's® Greek seasoning, Cento® Marinated Artichoke Hearts and Athenos® Crumbled Feta Cheese with Tomato & Basil.
- If Greek seasoning does not contain salt and pepper, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Chiffonade is a cutting technique that can be used for any flat leafy food: Stack several basil leaves in a pile and roll the pile lengthwise into a tight cigar shape. Use a sharp knife and slice across the rolled basil. The closer together the slices the thinner the strips will be.
- Make Greek Chicken Salad with half the recipe: Add 1 1/2 cups cooked orzo, 1/2 cup crumbled feta, 1/2 cup vinaigrette dressing and basil chiffonade to two servings of leftovers. Serve warm or cold.
Per Serving: 292 calories; 14.2 g fat; 16.4 g carbohydrates; 27.4 g protein; 73 mg cholesterol; 1000 mg sodium. Full nutrition