Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 527 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (8 tacos)
- Place Reynolds(R) Oven Bag in 13x9x2-inch baking pan. ADD flour, Mexican seasoning, olive oil, lime juice, cilantro and garlic in Reynolds(R) Oven Bag; gently squeeze bag to mix ingredients. ADD fish to oven bag; turn bag several times to coat fish with marinade ingredients. Arrange fish into an even layer. Close oven bag with nylon tie. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cut six 1/2-inch slits in top of bag. Tuck ends of bag in pan.
- Bake 15 minutes or until fish flakes. Carefully cut bag open and remove fish with slotted spoon to platter.
- Make crema sauce: Mix sour cream, lime juice, and salt in a small bowl.
- For each taco: Heat two tortillas according to package directions. Stack tacos; spoon fish in center. Top with cabbage and drizzle with Crema sauce. Add toppers.
- REYNOLDS® OVEN BAGS TIPS:
- *To make your own seasoning combine 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt, 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin and 1/2 teaspoon chili powder.
Per Serving: 527 calories; 21.1 g fat; 55.3 g carbohydrates; 31.5 g protein; 60 mg cholesterol; 447 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1