Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 854 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat oil in a large saucepan on a medium setting. Once the oil is hot, add onion, pepper flakes and a pinch of salt. Cook until onions become translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Add sausage, breaking it apart with the back of a spoon, and cook for about 4 minutes, or until it is cooked through. Add garlic near the end of cook time to prevent burning.
- Break lasagna sheets into halves and arrange atop meat. Add 3 cups of water and jar of pasta sauce. Cover pan and bring to a simmer. Stirring occasionally, simmer for 15 minutes over medium-low heat until pasta is al dente.
- Remove mixture from heat and stir in Parmesan to incorporate. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Top with spoonfuls of ricotta cheese and cover. Allow dish to stand for 5 minutes.
- Serve sprinkled with fresh basil.
Per Serving: 854 calories; 56.4 g fat; 51.9 g carbohydrates; 34.2 g protein; 115 mg cholesterol; 1778 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1