Fried Cheese Ravioli with Marinara
made it | 0 reviews |
"Breaded with flaky panko breadcrumbs, then fried to a golden brown, these cheese-filled ravioli are sure to become a quick-and-easy, family favorite!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 457 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- To ready breading, place flour in a shallow, medium-sized bowl. Beat eggs with milk in a small bowl. On a separate flat dish, spread out breadcrumbs.
- Evenly coat ravioli with flour, then egg mixture, and lastly, breadcrumbs. Use a baking sheet to keep ravioli until ready for frying.
- In the meantime, heat oil in a frying pan on medium. Once oil begins to sizzle and pop, it is ready to fry.
- Fry ravioli in batches, turning to cook evenly, about 1 minute on each side. Once golden brown, remove ravioli with a slotted spoon to a paper-towel lined plate to drain.
- Sprinkle ravioli with Parmesan (and basil, if desired) and serve with Marinara for dipping.
Per Serving: 457 calories; 16.5 g fat; 54.4 g carbohydrates; 20.9 g protein; 156 mg cholesterol; 629 mg sodium. Full nutrition