Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 986 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Rub chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a large oven-friendly skillet, brown chicken in olive oil for 1-2 minutes on each side. Transfer chicken to a covered dish.
- Add garlic and mushrooms to the skillet. Saute for about 8 minutes, or until ingredients begin to brown. Add chicken broth to deglaze the skillet. Return chicken to the skillet and top with bruschetta. Cover and bake at 375 degrees F for 30-35 minutes.
- In the meantime, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Once cooked through, remove chicken from the oven. Transfer the chicken to a dish. Stir in cream, slowly. Return chicken to the skillet and cook covered for another 10 minutes to thicken sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve on a bed of whole-wheat gemelli, topped with Parmigiano.
Per Serving: 986 calories; 43 g fat; 92.4 g carbohydrates; 56.2 g protein; 169 mg cholesterol; 902 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Took a while to make this, but it was well worth the effort. Will make again. The jar of Bruschetta adds a lot of flavor on its own, but I threw in a little garlic powder anyway; very rich.