Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 667
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place pork roast in a large roasting pan and season liberally with salt and black pepper. Spread half the orange marmalade over the roast; mix the remaining marmalade with rosemary in a large bowl. Stir orange juice and olive oil into rosemary mixture.
- Combine parsnips and onions in another bowl. Add about 2 tablespoons orange marmalade mixture; toss to coat. Arrange vegetables around pork roast.
- Bake pork in preheated oven for 30 to 45 minutes. Pour remaining orange juice mixture over pork. Increase oven heat to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C) and continue to cook until pork is slightly pink in the center, 15 to 20 more minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Transfer roast to a cutting board and cover lightly with aluminum foil. Toss vegetables in pan juices and return roasting pan to oven. Continue cooking until juices have thickened and vegetables are browned, about 10 minutes more. Slice pork and serve with vegetables and pan juices.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 667 calories; 28.5 55.4 47.9 138 136 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
I do this but substitute jalapeño jelly and use balsamic vinegar instead of so much orange juice. It's a great base recipe with lots of room for personal taste tweeks. I also add carrots to the ...
This was so delicious and simple and certainly company worthy! Sparky loved it too. I used sugar free marmalade and substituted orange muscat champagne vinegar for the orange juice. I didn't hav...
I'd really give this recipe 4.5 stars. I made it for company and followed the recipe as written, but added some baby carrots to the pan veggies for a little color. Delicious! The pork was tas...
Love this recipe! I also add carrots for color. It is even better when the leftovers are turned into pork tacos the next day (use cabbage and 1 tsp cumin and some pineapple salsa as filling in t...
Wonderfully moist - I used carrots instead of parsnips - they were so sweet.
This was really good but I added red potatoes and carrots instead of parsnips. I also used dry rosemary because I didn’t have fresh. Everything should always have carrots! ??
I absolutely love this recipe!! it's one of my favorites. I've made it twice already. it's fantastic with chicken, also. Had to snatch some rosemary from my neighbors garden (he said I can), lol...
My husband and I really liked this. It has a very nice orange flavor with just the right amount of sweetness, and the pork was cooked perfectly. I used dried rosemary in place of the fresh and s...