Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 373
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat the inside of a tube pan with 1 tablespoon melted butter and 1 tablespoon flour.
- Combine 2 3/4 cup flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- Beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until light and fluffy. The mixture should be noticeably lighter in color. Add eggs one at a time, allowing each egg to blend into butter mixture before adding the next. Beat vanilla into the mixture with the last egg. Pour flour mixture alternately with the sour cream into the butter mixture, mixing until just incorporated into a batter.
- Mix blueberries, brown sugar, walnuts, and cinnamon.
- Spread about 1/3 the batter into the bottom of the prepared pan. Sprinkle about 1/3 the blueberry mixture over the batter layer. Spread about 1/2 the remaining batter over the blueberry mixture; top with about 1/3 the remaining blueberry mixture. Spread remaining batter over the blueberry mixture. Top with remaining blueberry mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and the tops spring back when lightly pressed, 60 to 65 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 373 calories; 20.2 44.4 5.4 72 347 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
My sons and husband really liked this just the way it was. I thought it was a little dry and needed something. I had some leftover blueberries so I made blueberry sauce from this site to drizzle...
Only thing I did different after reading other reviews, was to downsize so many dishes was, put all dry ingredients in a bowl and mixed, put a well in center and added all wet ingredients except...
I like this recipe. It came out great the first time I made it, but the 2nd time I made it, it wouldnt release from the bundt pan. So now I am going to try it in a single layer pan. I used extr...
We really enjoyed this recipe. Just went to pick more fresh blueberries to make it again. I added extra blueberries (1/2 cup)..more is always better!!