Ingredients2 h 20 m servings 277 cals
- Whisk brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic, sesame oil, and ground ginger together in a bowl; pour into a gallon-sized sealable plastic bag. Add beef, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours, flipping the bag several times as the meat marinates.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove beef from the marinade. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Thread beef, pineapple, green bell pepper, and red bell pepper onto skewers.
- Cook the skewers on the preheated grill, turning frequently until nicely browned on all sides, and the meat is no longer pink in the center, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 277 calories; 12.9 g fat; 19.7 g carbohydrates; 20.2 g protein; 60 mg cholesterol; 725 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
Just tried this using beef and chicken. It was good, better on the beef than the chicken. Maybe marinate the chicken a little longer? I will make again and I think I will make a little extra m...
We dug these, a lot! I cut the sirloin steak into chunks and tossed them in the marinade in the morning before work and we (read: Mr. LTH) grilled them in the evening for dinner. They were de...
Outstanding flavor. I was worried that my kids may not like the pineapple with the beef - I was wrong! I doubled the recipe and I am glad I did. I used the leftover marinade for basting the k...
I have to ecko the other reviewers: Made extra marinade for basting, 24 hours marinade and it was better than the marinade you buy in the store. I added a little orange juice to the extra mari...
This was a great teriyaki marinade! My husband really loved it! I will definitely be making this again!
Very good and simple marinade. Much better than the teriyaki marinade you buy at the store. I did reserve some of the fresh marinade to baste with while grilling.
These were great. I marinated for 24 hrs. Cut the beef in thin strips added pineapple and grilled. Great contribution to bring to any bbq.
I used fresh pineapple instead of canned, and added onion chunks to the skewers. And, I marinated the meat all day. Otherwise, no changes. It was outstanding! Served it to guests with a mix of l...