Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 383
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut a lengthwise slit 3/4 of the way through pork tenderloin and spread tenderloin open. Pound the meat flat and to 1/4-inch thickness with a meat mallet.
- Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium heat and brown the flattened tenderloin in the hot oil, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer tenderloin to a plate.
- Heat butter in skillet over medium heat and cook and stir celery and onion in the hot butter until tender, about 8 minutes. Stir bread crumbs, parsley, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, rosemary, salt, and black pepper into the celery and onions.
- Open the tenderloin and spread the bread crumb mixture over the meat to within 1/2 inch of the edge. Fold the tenderloin over the stuffing and tie together with kitchen string; place into a shallow roasting pan.
- Stir cranberry jam, jalapeno pepper jam, garlic, and garlic powder together in a bowl; spread mixture over the tenderloin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the jam mixture has baked into a glaze and an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the middle of stuffing reads 160 degrees F (70 degrees C), 50 to 60 minutes. Let meat stand 5 minutes before untying and slicing.
Per Serving: 383 calories; 15.6 36.7 23 78 391 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I was a little worried about the stuffing because it was fairly dry when I put it on the pork, but, it was perfectly moist once the pork was cooked. I couldn't find the cranberry jam, so, I use...