Creamy Potato Breakfast Casserole
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 516 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain.
- Combine potatoes and butter in a large bowl; stir to coat. Add chicken stock, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, onion, sour cream, powdered milk, chives, tarragon, sea salt, sage, and black pepper; stir well. Fold in egg until well incorporated. Pour into a 9x13-inch casserole dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned and eggs are set, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- If you have refrigerated the casserole overnight, place the cold dish in the cold oven. Preheat the oven and the casserole dish together. Adjust baking time so casserole is in the oven for 30 to 40 minutes once the oven has reached 350 degrees.
Per Serving: 516 calories; 34.2 g fat; 36 g carbohydrates; 18.2 g protein; 232 mg cholesterol; 758 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Not bad. With the chicken broth, this felt more like a dinner casserole, so I think with some chicken added it would be stellar--and a dinner casserole. For a breakfast casserole, not enough e...
This was the BEST breakfast casserole I have ever made. My family generally doesn't like "egg bake" type dishes because they are dry and flavorless...this one was neither!! The fresh herbs and...